Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mommmmmmy!!!!

I was lucky enough to have both of my parents visiting me for a little while. My dad was here for 3 days and my mom for 13 days. She left tonight and I already miss her. I know some people might think I'm a weirdo or too sensitive, but I'm so close to my mom and living so far away from her hurts me a lot. She is the most amazing woman ever. Everyone that meets her, loves her even if they don't even speak the same language. She has managed to be a cool and hip mom without losing our respect for her. I'm so thankful for her and my father. They are great examples in my life and I don't know what would have been of me if I didn't have them in my life. I'm not a parent yet, but I do hope to be like my parents some day. If I am, I'm sure my kids will love me tons!!! :)

I LOVE my parents so much and already can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

blair and maisy said...

So cute. Hopefully you'll get to see them again soon. Give me a call so we can see you soon too:)

The Barlow Family said...

AHHH! I love your parents. I'm so glad we were able to see at least your mom this time. She is AWESOME! I know it's hard when you haven't seen them for so long and then when they do come time goes by so fast. You'll see them again in no time. Great picture of them by the way!