Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Carô!


Today is my sister Carolina's birthday. And even though she doesn't like to tell people, she is the oldest one in our family. She actually doesn't look like she is the oldest but that's beside the point!
She is a very good sister, as you can see in the pictures, she always had me with her... even when she didn't want to, she was forced to carry me around. I loved being with her and her friends.
After many years she moved to Utah and since I was still in High School, I couldn't follow her... but as soon as I could I was there with her!
Carolina has a huge heart and cares so much for everyone! We as sisters will always argue and fight a little but that's just because we love each other too much!
Thanks for everything Carô and I hope you have a great birthday today. Sorry we can't be there with you! Love you tons!

4 comments:

Sommer said...

Hi Marina! Now we can pick on each other through our blogs! see you Thursday!

Sommer

Ashley Gilbert said...

Hey Marina! What is your home address? Aaron and I wanted to send you a Christmas Card. Our email address is tripleamethod@yahoo.com

Ashley Gilbert said...

Send it to me anyway! I have it all ready to go in the mail...I am just waiting for the magic addy. Muah! Love ya! Ash

Carô said...

my birthdays will never be the same again...thanks for being part of my life for 30 years...I miss you so much!