Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

I guess Summer is the season of Anniversaries... so here we are, celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary on August 30th. We've been together for 8 years and it still amazes me how we still can stand each other! hahaha Dustin said that he heard somewhere that once you've hit the 5 year mark, you're good to go for the rest of your life. I told him "yay" not very enthusiastically, he just smiled and gave me a kiss instead of being hurt. I'm so glad that we've finally passed the phase of not understanding when each other is being sarcastic. :)

Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY honey! You're the best and I'm looking forward to spending forever with you since I don't really have a choice! (he constantly says I'm stuck with him). LOVE YOU!

This was taken in 2000! Look at us a lot younger and skinnier!

This was taken on our Wedding in August, 2003! The happiest day of our lives!

This is us now... 2008! Yep, older, fatter, less hair BUT wiser and still crazy about each other!

3 comments:

The Barlow Family said...

Hey!! I thought your happiest day ever was when you guys met me. Boo! - J

The Birches said...

2nd happiest day when we met you J! Can you settle for that? :)

The Birches said...

hi honey. Cute post. I love you tons. Beijos.