Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is not celebrated in Brazil so it's never been one of the holidays I go crazy about. However, since I've been living here in the USA for a while now I've gotten used to it and look forward to the holiday and of course all the eating. I never really enjoy when on Thanksgiving dinner people start saying what they are thankful for and totally put you on the spot. I usually skip it and don't say anything, but since I have a blog this year, I thought I should share with everyone what I am thankful for.

  • My husband
  • My parents
  • All of my family
  • Dustin's family
  • Bella
  • Good friends and their kids
  • The gospel
  • Jesus Christ
  • The temple
  • Our house
  • Our cars
  • Dustin's good job
  • The opportunity to go back to school
  • Our "new" ward
  • Clothes
  • Health
  • The weather right now in Las Vegas
  • Knowledge
  • Food
  • Water
  • Nature
  • Chocolate (it's not food, it's another necessity)

Alright, I guess this is enough for now, there are more silly things I'm thankful for but if I list all of them this will be a very long post! So, what are YOU thankful for?

2 comments:

blair and maisy said...

I'm especially grateful for the Vegas "winter" weather, while I'm here in UT.

Ashley Gilbert said...

Yes, Aaron did get a little *teary eyed* so to speak. It WAS a Great Movie! GO see it...even if you just want to see Hugh Jackman, I am sure you will find it worth your time. :)