Friday, May 1, 2009

This post is dedicated to Lynsie!


So last Saturday we had the chance to hang out with some cool people from our ward at Sommer's house to have a BBQ. Lynsie was one of those people and she complained that I have not updated my blog in forever, which is true!!!


So today I went to a Scentsy party and two other people mentioned me not updating my blog... Maaaan, I didn't know my blog was that popular! hahaha

The reason I haven't been blogging much is because not a lot has been going on. School is boring and I often wonder why in heavens I decided to go back, Dustin has been working tons and it hasn't been hot enough for me to brag about my wonderful pool. 

OK, so I do have some news... Dustin and I are going to Brazil!!!!! Yay! Dustin won't get to stay there for very long but I will get to stay for over a month! :) It has been two years since we last went down there, so we are very excited! :) 

I am sure I will have lots of time to blog while I am in Brazil, so you guys won't miss me too much! :) hahahaha 

5 comments:

Katya, Bryan, Kaio and Yana Spuhler said...

Que????? Quando vc vai? Me leva junto??? Que gostoso, aproveita bastante! Beijao!

The Odd Couple said...

YAY! I am so cool I was named in the post title and the post itself! Thanks for updating...now its my turn I haven't updated since the beginning of April! Now I am the slacker! That is super exciting that you get to go to Brazil! When are you going?

The Birches said...

I'm going on May 21st. Who can take us to the airport? hahaha I won't be back until July 1st! :D

Sommer said...

Whew! Thank heavens you posted! I've been just waiting for this moment! Now I can move on with my life!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Cool! You getta go down to the ZILA! Thats awesome! :) Have fun and post lots of pics!