Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Brazil... (post 1)



Ok, so I called it "post 1" because I'm hoping I will get to post tons while I'm down here. I don't know how often this will happen but I promise to try.
We got to São Paulo last Friday morning after a LONNNNNNNNG couple of flights. It was great to finally get here. We were expecting cold weather since it's Fall here but it has been very pleasant.
We have been busy but it's been fun. Dustin is leaving tomorrow already so that makes me SAD!!!! We will be apart for a couple weeks and I will miss him since we've only been apart for a couple of days since we got married six years ago.
Anyway, I started this post a couple of days ago and had more to say but now I can't really think of anything too interesting. I'll keep you all posted if something fun and exciting happens!

6 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Wow! What a cool pic! I am sure you will have exciting things to post, but you going out of the country is exciting enough for boring old me!

Sommer said...

You can't think of anything interetsing? You are in freakin' BRAZIL!!!!!!! I'm sure there is something! :-)

Katya, Bryan, Kaio and Yana Spuhler said...

Time for post #2!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Have fun in Brazil! I wanted to say something dirty in Portuguese, but you know I don't say dirty things! Instead I'll say sinto saudade por voce! Seja boazinha sem o Dustin!

The Birches said...

Awww that was cute Bonnie!!!! Miss you guys too! Beijos!

blair and maisy said...

I'm sure those were some long flights! That's great that you get to spend time in Brazil. I can't believe how many building are in that picture. I don't think I've ever seen that many in one spot.