Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

So my last post was in August and it can't even be considered a real post since it was one of those tags... Since then, not a lot has happened, but... here it goes:

- I actually found a job, well... my husband found one for me. It has been great to feel "useful" again and to be able to interact with people. Oh, the extra income is also nice. I don't remember the last time I've been this busy... school, work, husband and house have kept me moving that's for sure.

- We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and had a great time with Dustin's family, and the weather was "nice". It was cold, but it didn't snow, which made me miss living in Utah... whenever I visit there and it is not snowing, I LOVE IT! I guess Utah will always be my "home away from home". We also got to have dinner with our good friends Bonnie and Spencer, it was so fun getting to see them!!! Wish they lived closer!



- We also went to Brazil for Christmas and New Year's. Yes, we've been so blessed during the holidays to get to spend time with both sides of our families. Brazil was a lot of fun even though it rained almost every day we were there. I'm usually satisfied with just hanging out with my family, but I'm sure Dustin could have used a little change of scenery! Hopefully next time we go we can visit a different state, not just Sao Paulo! Because it rained so much, we played A LOT of The Beatles Rockband for Wii!!! It was so much fun! :)

My mom's Christmas tree.


Me and my beautiful baby sister Luiza!



In a nutshell, that's what we have been up to. Hope everyone's holidays were wonderful! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Yay!!! You are back! Tell Bonnie and Spencer I said hi! They were so much fun! :) Looks like you have been a busy bee with work and trips and stuff.

blair and maisy said...

Sounds like nice holidays. Congrats on the job. I knew you were looking forever- so I'm glad it worked out.