Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Weekend - Part 2: BON JOVI!

OK... so Jon Bon Jovi and I go way back... He doesn't know that, but still... we do. I remember being "little" and listening to their songs and I also remember thinking that Jon Bon Jovi is extremely hot.

Yes, he had nasty long hair and a hairy chest, but I did not seem to care. And when I started to care, he cut his hair and shaved his chest. Oh yeah, that was all for me! hahaha ANYWAY, long story short... I LOVE the band and LOVE Jon Bon Jovi even more, so last October when I found out they would be in Las Vegas this past weekend, I did not care how much the tickets would be and bought two of them. After waiting for many months, I got to see them live for the 3rd time and had a WONDERFUL time! They are old, but played for a solid 3 hours nonstop! It was so worth my money. My awesome sister, Carolina, flew out from New Mexico so she could go to the concert with me. Which made Dustin and myself very happy! Dustin, because he didn't have to go see Bon Jovi; and myself, so I could scream all I wanted without having to deal with Dustin rolling his eyes at me.

We paid $250 each and still didn't get awesome seats; the "awesome" seats were over $2000... so the pictures aren't that great, but are enough to help me reminisce for years to come.









Here's a little video of them singing one of my favorite songs EVER... unfortunately the quality isn't very good, but you can have an idea!

5 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Aaron and I tried to win Bon Jovi tickets from the radio station here in Sacramento, but we didnt win...looks like so so much fun! I am jealous. And if you could see me now you would see my jealous face. ;P

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

this is awesome. what a cool sister.

Erika and Amos said...

I'm sooooo jealous!

blair and maisy said...

Fun! -and your group date in the last post sounded fun too :)

CarĂ´ said...

I will never forget this concert...