Monday, July 28, 2008

All About ME!

I saw this little questionnaire at a friend's blog and decided to do it too. It kills time and updates my blog, so there ya go! Have fun getting to know me better! ;)
P.S.- Some questions are very random!

Name: Marina
Birthday: May 12 (year not necessary)
Birthplace: Santo André. São Paulo - Brazil
Current location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brownish/Black
Height: 5'5 (pushing it)
Right or left handed: Right
Your weakness: Chocolate
Perfect Pizza: Grilled chicken Alfredo from The Pie!
Goal you would like to achieve this year: Find a job
Your most overused phrase on a instant message: "hahaha"
Thoughts first waking up: Do I have to???
Your best physical feature: hmmm... smile?
Your bedtime: after midnight
Your most missed memory: Hanging out with my grandma
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Favorite beverage: COLD WATER! (not tap water though)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither
Target or Walmart: Target
Do you smoke: No
Do you swear: I try really hard not to
Do you sing: Oh boy, ask my family home evening friends!
Do you shower daily: Yes
Have you ever been in love: Yes
Are you a health freak: No but I should
Do you get along with your family: Yes (as long as we don't live together)
Do you like thunderstorms: Yes, I love them!
Do you play an instrument: No... and I regret that very much
What country would you like to visit: There are so many... Australia, Italy, England, France, Spain, New Zealand, Fiji Islands, Greece, Japan
What was your favorite toy as a kid: My barbie dolls
When you were a kid did you sleep in a bunk bed: Only when we were at our ranch house
Have you every cried watching a movie: Hahaha ALL THE TIME! Not just movies, try watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and see if YOU don't cry!!!
Are you going to vote: I wish I could, but I'm not an American citizen yet.
Have you ever broken a bone: Yes
Ok, so who are you tagging: All my friends... do it if you're bored!

4 comments:

blair and maisy said...

I always cry watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition too.

The Barlow Family said...

It's pretty sad that I have known you for so long and I had to read your blog to learn something new about you. I can't believe you miss your grandma more than hanging out with me, now come on! Just kidding. I miss my grandma too. As far as the singing goes, you definitely have the best voice of the bunch. I don't know that that is saying much though. I must say I can't relate much with you in regard to the crying thing. I don't think I have any feelings. Oh and one last thing, jobs are over rated. I think you should just continue to kick it by the pool!

The Barlow Family said...

About time for another post, don't you think.
Love ya!

Cherylyn said...

Loved your response about what you think when you first wake up. I think that too, especially when my kids are crawling all over me.