Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathryn!


Just wanted to wish Kathryn a very good birthday! Finally you've turned OUR age... of course that age will not be disclosed on this blog!


Thanks for being such a wonderful friend! I miss living 2 minutes away from you, but we're at least in the same state and can still hang out once a week right? Not enough but still...

I don't know what would have been of me when we first moved to Vegas if you weren't here. Thank you so much for everything you do! We love you tons and can't wait to spend more birthdays with you, maybe until we have grey hair?! (of course mine will be hidden under some crazy fake hair color!!!). Oh also, I can't forget to thank you for giving us Karlie!!!! Our lives would be so boring without her in them!

4 comments:

blair and maisy said...

Happy Birthday to Kathryn. Marina, I must say that I absolutely LOVE your songs that you picked for your playlist, and I keep coming to your blog to listen to more tunes.

The Barlow Family said...

Thanks Marina, you are too nice. It's a good thing that I like you and I'm in a good mood because it's my birthday, otherwise I'd have to hurt you for putting that picture on your blog. Just wait there will be paybacks and I have almost a whole year to capture just the right picture for your birthday next year.
All kidding aside, diddo to all of the nice things you said, I feel the same way about you except for the Karlie part, I guess thanks for giving me Bella to annoy the heck out of me!
Just kidding, I love her!!!
Oh and by the way, I'm a blonde and blondes don't go grey! I wish! What do you think will happen first us go grey or our husbands go bald? Maybe we should do a poll on our blogs!

Katya, Bryan, Kaio and Yana Spuhler said...

How does Jon feel about being cut completely out of this picture huh? Meany! Happy B-Day to Kathryn!

Cherylyn said...

I'm totally jealous of your friendship...yeah, that's right I said it! ;-)