Thursday, July 10, 2008

My favorite things- Part 1

I know I'm not Oprah and unfortunately all of you who read this blog will not get all the items I post, but I decided it would be fun to share some of my favorite things since I don't have anything interesting to say.

DVR
If you have one or Tivo you know what I'm talking about! I can't believe I survived without it for so long. I absolutely love my DVR! You don't have to watch commercials anymore, you don't have to miss your favorite show... it's great! One negative thing: You do end up watching a lot more TV than you should.


Smoothies

It's been so hot in Las Vegas and there's nothing more refreshing than a fruit Smoothie! I tried Juice it Up! a couple of months ago and loved their options. It's better than Jamba Juice, Keva Juice and Tropical Smoothie!

Juice it Up! has different sizes so if you don't need 24oz. you can buy a smaller one. I can't say enough how yummy their smoothies are! To find a location near you go to: http://www.juiceitup.com/ (I feel like they should be paying me to advertise).


Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara

Exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart Wiper™ technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping – without the clumping!

I copied that from their homepage because I thought it was funny! "Maximum plumping - without the clumping" hahahaha. All jokes aside, I love this mascara! Yes, it's a little bit pricier than the stuff you can buy at the grocery store but I promise it's worth it. It really doesn't clump!

2 comments:

THE LIZARD'S said...

I only use mary kay mascara!holla!

Cherylyn said...

I love my DVR too...not so that I can spend less time watching tv, it's so I can watch more shows and less commercials. I actually think my viewing has gone up since getting dvr rather than going down which is what I initially thought would happen. I should have known.